Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Back on the Road

Well, I'm back on the road.  The past year has been a time of transition for me.  I suppose that transition is still in progress.  Anyway, Tuxedo, Gizmo and I are taking a 7000 mile RV trip from New Jersey to Washington State down the west coast and back east to Florida.  We will join up with a Fantasy RV Tour in Kelso, WA for the west coast portion of the trip.
If you see us on the road, give a toot or a wave.

We hope you will look in from time to time to see how we are doing.  Don't worry if there is nothing new posted.  It probably means we are having too much fun and don't have time to post.

Our first stop is Donegal, Pennsylvania.  I will be touring the Fallingwater House designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.  If there is time, I'll also tour the Flight 93 National Memorial in Shanksville.

FYI, I drove 280 fairly easy miles today. Arrived at Laurel Highland Campland around 3:15.  The weather is beautiful and the campground pretty quiet.
I have a tour reservation at Fallingwater House for 8:30 tomorrow morning.  I'll let you 
know what I find.

    

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your travels. Please post a picture of your family....the Poodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be safe and we'll see you on the West coast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be safe and we'll see you on the West coast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since we have become​the sedentary coach, I will look forward to sharing in your travels!! Just be safe. Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete